Who doesn’t like to save a buck here and there? There are several ways to make your Lobel’s gift program not only the most enjoyable ever, but cost-effective as well.
First, when placing your corporate gift order, choose one of our two types of volume ordering discounts:
- Sliding-Scale Volume Discount: This type of discount is available based on the total value of your gift-giving program. The more you spend, the greater your discount. Call us or email us for specific details.
- Discounted Corporate Packages: If you are placing 10 orders or more, and want to make gift selection quick and easy, choose from our special pre-discounted corporate packages. These are collections of our most popular steaks at palatable price points to meet your budget—$100, $150, and $200. Call us or email us for a list of our corporate packages.
(Sliding-scale volume discounts cannot be applied to the already-discounted corporate packages.)
Early Delivery Incentive
Here’s another way to save for the gift planner who has it altogether. Have your gifts delivered early and receive an additional incentive: that's right, these incentives are on top of your sliding-scale discount or your discounted corporate packages.
- If you have all of your gifts delivered by Friday, November 30, 2012, we'll give you a 6% rebate in your Lobel's of New York account.
- If you have all of your gifts delivered by Friday, December 7, 2012, we'll give you a 4% rebate in your Lobel's of New York account.
- If you have all of your gifts delivered by Friday, December 14, 2012, we'll give you a 2% rebate in your Lobel's of New York account.
These rebates are account credits that are applied to your Lobel's of New York account. Credits will be available for use beginning Friday, January 4, 2013. Lobel's of New York account credits do not expire and can be used at any time. Use your account credit to place special gift orders, to treat yourself after the holidays, or to continue your corporate gift, incentive or appreciation program throughout the coming year.
Gift Certificate Incentive
We firmly believe that sending your corporate gifts as product certificates instead of actually sending fresh meats is one of the best ways to ensure the success of your program. (Click here to find out why.) We're so sure of it, we'll even offer you an incentive to send your gifts this way. Call us or email us for more information on this incentive.
(Early Delivery Incentive cannot be combined with Gift Certificate Incentive.)