National Garlic Day in April 19th. Garlic is a flavorful and versatile seasoning found in cuisines all over the world, from Italian to Asian and everything in between. You would be hard pressed to find a savory recipe that doesn’t call for at least a little garlic.
Garlic is a favorite to many, including our very own Stanley Lobel. Stanley loves garlic so much that he will often order a platter of roasted garlic for the table when out to eat. Stanley would argue that there are very few dishes that couldn’t be improved by adding a bit of garlic.
Products and Recipes for Garlic Lovers
If you’re looking for a quick garlic fix, look no further than these delicious recipes and garlicky pantry items:
- Garlicky Grilled Short Ribs
- Garlic and Mushroom Sauce for Fondue
- Stir-Fried Beef with Onions and Rice Noodles
- Bittersweet Herb Farm Zesty Garlic Seasoning
- Epicurean Roasted Garlic Herb Butter
- Salute Sante Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
Do you love garlic? What is your favorite recipe that uses a lot of garlic? How are you celebrating National Garlic Day?