Thickness in Inches
NOTE: thicknesses and servings are approximate
What Size Prime Corned Beef Brisket to Buy
Choose from Whole Corned Beef Briskets for feeding a crowd or First-Cut or butcher’s call Half First-Cut for family-sized meals.
- Whole Corned Beef Brisket: Averages 13 to 15 pounds
- First-Cut Corned Beef Brisket: Averages 6 to 8 pounds
- Half First-Cut Corned Beef Brisket: Averages 3 to 4 pounds, Butcher's call
Why Pick Lobel's of New York for Prime Corned Beef Brisket?
Whether you're feeding a crowd or your family, here's why you should buy USDA Prime corned beef brisket online from Lobel's of New York:
- A famed family name: Six generations of family operation, several patents, and a number of books contribute to Lobel's reputation for artisan butchery.
- An unrivaled commitment to quality: Our corned beef briskets are sourced only from suppliers who meet our high quality standards.
- 100% fresh meats: Our corned beef brisket is never frozen, so you get the freshest flavor possible.
- Outstanding customer service: Our family-owned and operated company offers superior customer service and individualized attention.
Buy Fresh, Never Frozen USDA Prime Corned Beef Brisket Today
Lobel's has always been known for delivering high-quality meats, providing you with the utmost tenderness and juiciness — no matter the cut you pick. Our corned beef brisket is top-quality and corned to perfection by our master butchers. We also offer expedited shipping to ensure your order is delivered at the peak of its freshness.
Buy USDA Prime corned beef brisket online today or contact us for assistance.