Thickness in Inches
||1 - 1 1/4
||1 small/average serving
||1 average serving
||1 1/2 - 1 3/4
||1 average/large serving
NOTE: thicknesses and servings are approximate
About Our Wagyu Aged Bone-In New York Strip Steak
At Lobel's of New York, we understand that quality is essential when it comes to Wagyu strip steak, and we deliver. Our Wagyu beef is hand-picked from the best specialty cuts with dense marbling for a savory and luxurious flavor. With the bone intact, the meat retains even more of its moisture and juiciness.
This mouthwatering cut is known as:
- Wagyu Strip steak
- Wagyu Club steak
- Wagyu New York strip steak
- Wagyu Shell steak
- Wagyu Kansas City strip steak
- Wagyu Top loin steak
- Wagyu Ambassador steak
Why Pick Lobel's of New York?
Here are a few reasons why you should buy Wagyu aged bone-in shell steak from Lobel's of New York:
- Dedication to quality: Our Wagyu beef is hand-picked and meticulously cut to meet the high standards we are known for.
- Industry leaders: Our family-owned business has over 175 years of expertise spanning six generations, numerous patents, and books.
- 100% fresh meat: We ship our Wagyu aged bone-in club steak fresh, never frozen, and ready to prepare.
Purchase Our Wagyu Aged Bone-In New York Strip Steak Online
Place your order online to get our Wagyu aged bone-in club steak delivered straight to your doorstep from Lobel's of New York.